Photos: Samsung Note 3 Allegedly Explodes Inside A Mans Pocket While He Was On Top Of A Bike (Must See) celebrities No Comments According to Lindiwe Patricia who shared the photos, this Durban man below was on top of a bike when his Samsung Note 3 exploded, caught fire and injured him like this. Comments comments Tweet Pin It Related Posts How to Get Rid Of Stretch Marks Fast Effectively And Naturally At Home. “They Are Not Snakes, Those Are Chocolates. God Sent Me To Feed People” Snake Pastor Reveals!! For Ladies Only: Here Are FOODS You Need To Eat To Make Your Bum Grow Bigger! “South Africa Will Infect My S3xy Skin With African Disease”: Kim Kardashian Tears SA Apart. Photos: A Couple With 5 Children Only Girls And All Of Them Are Lawyers. BREAKING NEWS: Babes Wodumo and Mampintsha ENGAGED!!!!? Congrats! Nandi Mngoma and Zakes Bantwini Are MARRIED! MEN: PLEASE DON’T EVER CONSIDER MARRYING THESE 10 TYPES OF WOMEN…#KILLER FACTS 26-year-old “Virgin” Minnie Dlamini FINALLY Reaveals The Real Reason Why She Dumped Itumeleng Khune.